Friday, April 17, 2009

Today is my birthday yay. I just got back from reno a couple hours agoafter eating a huge lunch at the atlantis it is a all you can eat buffet.
And i got:
A huge salad with every thing on it
Shrimp
turkey
ham
BBQ ribs
stuffed salmon
spaghetti
pasta salad
cornbread
rice
brownie
lemon thingy
chocolate eclair
and thays about it wow i thought i was going to explode. Tommorow is my birthday party and i am pretty excited. Me and my friends Brittney P., Brittnet S., and Kendra are having an embarrasing cake contest. Brittney p. got care bears, I got sponge bob, Brittney S. os getting thomas the train, Kendra is getting strwberry shortcake. I will probably lose because spongebob is awesome. lol.

1 comment:

AuthorOfTomorrow216 said...

lol i think u might lose i will be there tomarrow kk see you