Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Geography class

First off I have to say YAY ONLY 27 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL (NOT COUNTING WEEKENDS). :-)
So in my geography class we are learning about the inviroment and glonal warming. So my geography teacher Mrs. Harrison gave us a project where we have to create a childrens book about peoples effect on the enviroment. It will tell a story about the positiva and negative role people play in their enviroment. And luckily I got paired up with my friend Hannah who is awesome. Anyway here are the guidelines:It has to be simple like 1st grade level and alot of colorfull pictures with no stick figures. And must have at least 10 pages. Thats pretty much it. And luckily I have a 6 year old cousin who I can test it out on. YaY. We thought that if it has to be simple the first thing that came to our minds is a alphabet book. we thought that would be perfect. Here is what I have so far:
A: Acting your part in the help to save the planet
B: Being a good example
C: Caring for our home
D: Don't be wastefull
E: Enviroment freindly is the way to go
F: Fire is hurtfull to our planet
G: Go Green
H: Home is suppost to be a clean clear place
I: Isn't this a awesome place to live
J: Junk can be recycled
K: Keep our planet clean
L: Love your enviroment
M: Make sure you recycle
N: Never litter
O: ??????????
P: ??????????
Q: ???????????
R: ????????????
S: ????????????
T: ????????????
U: ????????????
V: ????????????
W: ???????????
X: ????????????
Y: ?????????????
Z: ?????????????

Ya I still need to figure out O-Z so if you have any ideas let me know.

2 comments:

AuthorOfTomorrow216 said...

lol jess that ssoooooo cute ill think of ideas to text you okay

Jessica said...

Thanx