Saturday, April 18, 2009

Birthday party

Today was my birthday party and it was pretty fun. You would never guess how many times i fell. oh and my mom actually got on skates it was pretty funny because she was afraid to get up because she thought she would fall but she actually did good untill she fell on me and almost made me take a faceplant into the birthday cake. lol. I got the delux package which inculded 2 whole pizzas free glowey sticks for all my guests and 2 free passes for everybody to come back. My friends hannah, brittney and carol came and carol brought two people named kelsey who is 11 and a 9 year old that i forgother name i think they were there cousins but i have never met them before so ya. there was way more pizza then we needed because i was expecting alot more people to come and way moere glowey sticks then we knew what to do with there was like a whole box of glowey sticks but sadly we werent allowd to keep the extra glowey sticks. Me and carol got yelled at for twirling the glowey sticks in the air but it was actually kind of funny. And there is still like half a cake left but we gave like a quarter of sponge bob cake to my grandma. And when they call you up to stand on the blue dot in the middle of coarse i fell and even the dj laughed at me. but tyler did the same so i felt better.lol. it was funny because when the candles on my cake were lit and it was time to sing happy birthday the game wipeout started so we did it all in about 30 seconds they were like singing so fast it was almost hard to understand them but there was like a lot of candles so it took me a couple blows. then we rushed to the rink and there was like 50 girls and like 2 boys and it was like girls vs boys and the boys won of coarse. And when we were playing the dice game i was like in the bottom 5 and thought i was skilled but they called my number so i lost. grrrrrrrrr. and when i went to the middle of the rink to get my balloon it was hilariouse because there was this 4 year old little boy just standing there glaring at me with a bright pink balloon in his hand but honestly i thought that was his balloon so i just stood there with everybody staring at me for like 2 minutes untill the the dj said take the freaking balloon already so i did the little boy rolled his eyes at me and skated away. i was embarrassed but it was actually kinda funny. Then when the song just dance came on by lady gaga me hannah did the macarana like retards lol.then i played air hockey with brittney and she won 7 to 0 not fair i tell you lol. all in all it was fun

1 comment:

AuthorOfTomorrow216 said...

mmmmmmmmmm you had yummy cake lol happy b- day jess lol