Friday, July 17, 2009

Go carts

Hey I am really tired so i was going to tell you about my go carts experience but you were there so i shall just sum it up me and my cousins went to the go carts race track thing brett won i crashed into tires they wouldnt let me drive any more so it was a joy to see them put it back up again it looked like they had a hard time with that so i rode with tyler (CRAZY DRIVER) lol jkjk. played in park and i had never seen a seesaw or tetor tator thing that you stand on went to candy shop got ice cream was amazed on how much a wallet is (rip off artists) and waited. then i came home. so ya oh and also i felt so bad because my puppy gemini was playing tug of war with the back of my jeans wich i dont like because it causes holes so i kicked my leg up in hopes that she would let go but i kicked my leg up and all of the sudden i saw blood coming out of her mouth and she started whining and guess what i found in the back of me jeans a bloody puppy tooth I felt bad but hey her teeth are going to fall out anyway. so ya im pretty tired so i think i shall go to bed welll actually i plan on staying up for a few more hours but ya BYE!!!


oH WAIT HERE IS A PIC OF A RANDOM PUPPY WHICH I THINK IS SO CUTE!!!!!

No comments: